Our firm advises clients on all aspects of their business activities from formation to dissolution of companies. The firm’s level of involvement is dictated by the client’s needs and may range from acting as outside general counsel to a company— to advising an in-house counsel.
Typical functions we are prepared to handle include:
- Structuring of business relationships;
- Purchase and sale of a business including due diligence;
- Formation of companies in various jurisdictions;
- Obtaining tax-exempt status;
- Developing forms for procurement and sales;
- Drafting and negotiating all kinds of agreements;
- Advising on corporate governance, including shareholder/management relationships, meetings of the board and shareholders;
- Advising on personnel matters including employment and non-compete agreements;
- Negotiating premises and facilities leases and related agreements; and,
- Advising on intellectual property protection.